The House of Kronemann Carousels Horses - Baroque Jumper ©
Artist Jenny Kronemann has beautifully mastered the Carousel Horse series with the unique detail she brings and the life-like appearance of the carousel horses. The look of the horse is Neopolitan, ancestor to the Baroque Horse, and the build is strong yet agile. This is a noble and flamboyant breed, one that loves to perform and show off.
Lavish ornamentation indicative of the Baroque style and epitomized by the ivory flower and pearl, is found in the leatherwork of the saddle, the tassels, and the bejeweled and gilded breastplate. The romance and old world charm in these horses make these a cherishable collectible.
Features of this item:
- Hand painted and finished with a high gloss
- Material of horse is resin
- Jewels embellish the strappings of the horse
- Wooden base stand
- Each horse is a Limited edition piece and comes numbered, signed by the artist on base and comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Size: 12.40"L x 6.4"W x 15.5"H